Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's a boy!

On February 14th, 2011 at about 10:40am we found out the little baby in my tummy is a boy!  Hi Owen, we love you!!
Dr. Beck said a few times how perfect Owen's spine is.  It must be great, because he gave us a picture too.  It was nice to hear him say all the things that were growing just the way they should.  He has a strong heartbeat, brain looks good, spine is perfect, and has all the right limbs.  All wonderful things for a mother to hear :).
I turned this picture upside down because I like it better that way.  Another cute little profile picture.
I can't wait until Owen is born, so I can take all the pictures I want of him.  Until then, these ultrasounds will be the only thing on his blog.  I'm pretty sure we'll be getting a 3D ultrasound later, so that will be cool. 

See you in about 5 months baby Owen.

No comments:

Post a Comment